The connectors feature new pins connected to new, easy to work with 20 AWG wire in the length you specify. With a choice of up to 20 different wire colours troubleshooting and wiring your simulator has never been easier.
Simulator Solutions can also exchange, re-pin and create looms with your existing connectors to your requirements.
Custom Connector and Wiring Loom Features
- Genuine connectors that mate with your genuine panels
- Pins in the correct position to meet your requirements
- Wiring that is the right length for your installation
- 20AWG PVC coated multi-stranded tinned copper wire (much easier to work with than the original aviation/aircraft wire)
- Up to 20 different colours of wire available in a single loom
- All wiring looms labelled with plastic coated labels
- Complete wiring summary for your reference and records
- All connectors are overhauled and tested prior to dispatch
- All looms are manufactured using genuine equipment and to the correct technical standards
Since each connector and loom is a unique combination of pins, wires and length, pricing will vary accordingly. As an indication, a 24 pin connector with 3 metre loom consisting of 10 wires is approximately US$65. Pricing will vary based on connector size, number of pins, length of supplied wire and number of connectors in each order.
For more information, to place an order or obtain a quote, please Contact Us and include as many details as possible in your enquiry.
Please Note: All supplied connectors are non-certified rotable components and are no longer suitable for use in aircraft.