The SimStack Low Current Motor Driver board has been created to allow SimStack to control up to 8 small DC motors. This is a very flexible board that can find many different and innovative uses in any simulator.
Each motor can be controlled in speed and direction as well as being commanded to freewheel and brake, depending on the requirements.
SimStack Low Current Motor Driver Features
- Up to four different supply voltages
- Voltage range of 4.5v to 15v
- Up to 8 independent motor output channels
- Each motor can be controlled in both speed & direction
- Outputs have the ability to freewheel or brake
- Up to 1.2A per channel
- Integrates with other SimStack inputs and outputs
- Up to 7 SimStack Low Current Motor Driver boards can be added to a single stack.
SimStack Low Current Motor Driver Examples
The SimStack Low Current Motor Driver can be used for more than just driving motors. Some examples of how this hardware can be used are listed below:
- Operate small motors attached to gauges such as an altimeter or trim gauge
- Control Air core motors (Sin & Cos), such as those found on car instrument clusters
- Single direction resistive gauges, such as a temperature or pressure gauge
- Bi-directional resistive gauges such as a turn or slip indicator
This SimStack board is available with traditional spring connectors or with the optional Wago 733 series pluggable connectors.
Hardware Price from: US$85.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.
* Pricing is indicative, subject to change and does not include shipping, tax or other duty charges.