SimStack Output Expansion Board
The SimStack Output Expansion Board provides 16 high current outputs per board. Up to seven of these boards can be stacked on top of a SimStack Foundation Board or other SimStack Expansion boards. By adding extra SimStack Output Expansion Boards to your stack, you can achieve up to 120 Outputs per Stack.
All output channels feature 4096 steps of Pulse Width Modulation – great for dimming both LED’s and incandescent bulbs as well as powering a variety of other outputs. Each output can also be configured as Switch Supply or Switched Ground providing increased flexibility and simplified wiring.
SimStack Output Expansion Board Features:
- 16 digital outputs per board
- Up to 7 Output Boards can be added to a single stack 1
- 3 Power inputs on the Power Header (0-32vDC)
- Each block of 4 output channels can be linked to any of the supplied voltages
- Each channel can be independently set as switched supply or switched ground (Common annode or common cathode)
- Each digital output channel provides up to 4096 steps of Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Maximum current draw – 3A per channel and 30A per board (fused)
- Available with Spring loaded connectors or optional Wago Pluggable Headers
- Each channel can power a variety of outputs;
- Incandescent bulbs
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 75mm high and 15mm thick
Hardware Price from: US$100.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.
1 Total expansion capacity will vary depending on configuration