SimStack ARINC 429 Expansion Board
SimStack ARINC 429 Expansion Board provides 4 independent ARINC 429 Tx and Rx busses. Each bus can be independently configured to communicate at either high (100 kHz) or low speed (12.5 kHz).
This SimStack board will allow you to interface directly with hardware running ARINC 429. Examples of compatible devices include Radio Panels, Transponders, Autopilot Control Panels and data driven instruments such as Horizontal Situation Indicators (HSI), Artificial Horizons (AH) and Remote Magnetic Indicators (RMI).
Simulator Solutions can provide custom programming solutions ensure communication with your chosen ARINC device.
SimStack ARINC 429 Expansion Board Features
- 4 independent ARINC busses
- One Tx channel and one Rx channel per bus (total of 4 Tx and 4 Rx)
- Standard ARINC 429 protocol support
- Each bus can operate at High (100 kHz) or Low speed (12.5 kHz)
- Available with Spring loaded connectors or optional Wago Pluggable Headers
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 36mm high & 15mm thick
- Commercial support available to support programming for all ARINC devices
Hardware Price from: US$320.00*
Customised Software Solutions from: US$200.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.