The Simulator Solutions SimStack Foundation Board is the basic building block of the SimStack family. The SimStack Foundation Board uses an ATMega based microcontroller and a full Ethernet interface for communication with your network. Each SimStack Foundation Board contains 16 digital input terminals and 8 PWM enabled output terminals. The SimStack Foundation Board also houses an external SPI interface and provision for Analogue inputs. Additional SimStack boards can be stacked on top of the Foundation Board to form a fully populated SimStack which will provide up to 128 Inputs and 120 PWM enabled outputs.
SimStack Foundation Board Features
- ATMega microcontroller with Ethernet interface
- 16 individual digital inputs
- 8 individual analogue inputs
- 8 high current individual digital outputs with 12 bit PWM
- Spring loaded connectors for ease of use
- Support for up to 4 SimStack Input Boards 
- Support for up to 7 SimStack Output Boards 
- Support for up to 2 SimStack Syncrho Boards 
- Support for one SimStack ARINC Board
- Connectors for adding additional external SPI bus devices
- Connectors for adding analogue input devices
- Power inputs on the board edge – 7-32vDC (required for board operation)
- 2 additional voltages (0-32vDC for outputs 1-4 and 5-8)
- Maximum current draw – 3A per channel and 20A total per board (fused)
- Outputs channels are set in two blocks (1-4 and 5-8)
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 110mm hight & 25mm thick
- Provided with M3 spacers, nuts, screws and DIN Rail brackets for ease of mounting
This board is available with traditional spring connectors or with the optional Wago 733 series pluggable connectors.
Hardware Price from: US$120.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.
 Total expansion capacity will vary depending on configuration
* Pricing is indicative, subject to change and does not include shipping, tax or other duty charges.