SimStack Foundation Board
The Simulator Solutions SimStack Foundation Board is the basic building block of the SimStack family. The SimStack Foundation Board uses an ATMega based microcontroller with an Ethernet interface for direct network integration.
SimStack Expansion boards can be stacked on top of the Foundation Board. This flexible approach provides a truly customised solution for any simulator.
SimStack Foundation Board Features
- ATMega microcontroller with Ethernet interface
- 16 digital inputs
- 8 analogue inputs
- 8 high current digital outputs with 12 bit PWM
- Maximum current draw – 3A per channel and 20A total per board (fused)
- Outputs can be individually configured as Switched Ground or Switched Supply
- Available with Spring loaded connectors or optional Wago Pluggable Headers
- SPI and I2C bus for expansion boards
- Support for additional SimStack Expansion Boards
- Connectors for adding analogue input devices
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 110mm hight & 25mm thick
- Standoffs, nuts, screws and DIN Rail mounting brackets included.
Hardware Price from: US$145.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.
* Pricing is indicative, subject to change and does not include shipping, tax or other duty charges.