SimStack Distribution Expansion Board
The SimStack Distribution Expansion board is designed to aggregate the large number of common connections found in any simulator.
The SimStack Distribution Board features 4 independent busses to aggregate different power busses. You could combine all four busses together for your ground plane or use this board to quickly and efficiently distribute up to 4 different voltages.
SimStack Distribution board can be mounted on top of a SimStack Foundation Board, or in any standard SimStack. The board features the same standard connectors found on all other SimStack products to provide quick and easy wiring solutions.
SimStack Distribution Expansion Board Features
- 4 Independent aggregation busses per board
- 10 connectors per bus
- Wire Size: 16 – 26 AWG
- Maximum Current: 2 Amps per terminal
- 8 large spring loaded aggregation terminals (2 per Bus)
- Wire Size: 8 – 22 AWG
- Maximum Current: 10 Amps per terminal
- Maximum total Current Rating – 40 Amps per board
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 32mm high & 15mm thick
- Available with Spring loaded connectors or optional Wago Pluggable Headers
Hardware Price from: US$40.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.