SimStack Switch is a Java application that acts as a software switch between SimStack Foundation Boards and your Simulator Software.
SimStack Switch features:
- Inject and receive data for:
- Aerowinx PSX
- ProSim737 and A320
- Prepar3D via SimConnect (64 bit)
- XPlane 11 via SimData
- Hold client connections up should the main host go offline
- Highlighting to indicate offline and unknown clients
- Sorting by Connection ID, Name or IP address
- Debug functions to facilitate troubleshooting
- Automatic version checking to alert you when new versions of SimStack Switch are released.