Simulator Solutions SimStack Switch is a Java application that acts as a software switch between SimStack Foundation Boards and your Simulator Software.
SimStack Switch was launched in October 2017 to replace SimSwitch and SwitchPSX.
SimStack Switch features:
- Inject and receive data for:
- Aerowinx PSX
- ProSim737 and A320
- Prepar3D via FSUIPC (32 & 64 bit)
- FSX via FSUIPC
- XPlane 10 & 11
- Hold client connections up should the main host go offline
- Highlighting to indicate offline and unknown clients
- Sorting by Connection ID, Name or IP address
- Debug functions to facilitate troubleshooting
- Automatic version checking to alert you when new versions of SimStack Switch are released.
SimStack Switch Manual 1.0 MB
Version 4.02 update:
- Fix for PSX data not being sent to PSX
- Fix for Monitor Tab loosing focus to debug window when debug mode enabled.