The SimStack Synchro Board is unique in that it provides a direct digital interface to both Synchros and Resolvers. The SimStack Synchro board mounts directly to a SimStack Foundation Board and can provide up to 4 Rx channels and 2 Tx channels.
The SimStack Synchro Board can be configured to operate at all standard Synchro voltages and frequencies to provide a very broad range of support to Synchro and Resolver hardware. The SimStack Synchro Board can be used to read the position of synchros and resolvers in a simulator. It can also be used to drive Synchro based position indicators in a simulator like rudder repeaters, trim gauges and torque indicators.
SimStack Synchro Board Features
- 4 independent Synchro or Resolver Rx (Input) channels
- 2 Independent Synchro Tx (Output) channels
- Resolution accuracy (Tx & Rx) of 0.1 degrees
- Support for a wide variety of Synchro voltages and frequencies
- Ability to run Tx bus & Rx bus on different voltages
- Support for off board power supply
This board is available with traditional spring connectors or with the optional Wago 733 series pluggable connectors.
Hardware Price from: US$300.00*
Complete Solutions from: US$450.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.