SimStack Input Boards provide 32 additional individual inputs per card and can be simply stacked on top of a SimStack Foundation Board or other SimStack boards. By adding extra SimStack Input cards to your stack, you can achieve up to 128 digital inputs per SimStack. The flexible SimStack software allows digital inputs to support a variety of hardware types out of the box; including one and two position switches, rotary encoders, momentary buttons and array type inputs that require an array style input such as Circuit Breaker panels.
SimStack Input Board Features
- 32 digital inputs per board providing up to 128 total digital inputs per SimStack
- Up to 4 input boards can be added to a single stack
- Supports multiple hardware input types:
- Momentary inputs
- Common pole rotary selectors
- Normally close (on) switches
- Normally open (off) switches
- Rotary encoders
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 32mm high & 15mm thick
This board is available with traditional spring connectors or with the optional Wago 733 series pluggable connectors.
Hardware Price: from US$45.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.
 Total expansion capacity will vary depending on configuration