SimStack Input Expansion Board
The SimStack Input Expansion Board provide 32 additional inputs per board. Up to four of these boards can be stacked on top of a SimStack Foundation Board or other SimStack Expansion boards. By adding extra SimStack Input Expansion Boards to your stack, you can achieve up to 128 digital inputs per SimStack. The flexible SimStack software allows digital inputs to support a variety of hardware types out of the box; including one and two position switches, rotary encoders, momentary buttons and array type inputs such as Circuit Breaker panels.
SimStack Input Expansion Board Features
- 32 digital inputs per board providing up to 128 total digital inputs per SimStack 1
- Up to 4 input boards can be added to a single stack 1
- Supports multiple hardware input types:
- Momentary inputs
- Common pole rotary selectors
- Normally close (on) switches
- Normally open (off) switches
- Rotary encoders
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 32mm high & 15mm thick
- Available with Spring loaded connectors or optional Wago Pluggable Headers
Hardware Price: from US$60.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.
1 Total expansion capacity will vary depending on configuration