AdaptPSX is a Java application that provides a suite of small but useful additional functions to PSX.
An updated version has been released in May 2017, Beta 8.0
Fixes in b8.0:
- Fix for printing problems – can use native print driver (Alt Print).
- Fix situation save bug creating too many files
- Miscellaneous other minor bugfixes
New in b8.0:
- Added verbose logging
- Added export of flight information to a text file for use by 3rd part programs (Source / Destination, ETA etc)
- Interface for the Aerosoft MCP
- Interface for the Engravity CDU.
- Interface the PSX printer to a real printer and relay network traffic to a serial port
- Automatically save situations when certain activities occur
- Freeze the sim on each situation load
- Maintain aircraft configurations when loading a new situation.