SimStack LED Expansion Board
The SimStack LED Expansion Board is designed to support up to 32 LED channels, arranged in a common Anode configuration. Up to three of these boards can be stacked on top of a SimStack Foundation Board or other SimStack Expansion boards. As with all SimStack outputs, each LED channel can be individually dimmed using Pulse Width Modulation.
This board is aimed at simulators with large numbers of LEDs. This board provides an alternative method of controlling a large numbers of LEDs, compared with our SimStack Output Board.
The SimStack LED Driver Board offers the flexibility to fit a current limiting resistors that supports the LEDs and voltage in use. The board is split into 2 independent busses, allowing a different supply voltage to be used on each bus. Each of the 32 LED channels is limited to a maximum of 120mA, which means that multiple LEDs can be used on each channel.
SimStack LED Expansion Board Features
- 32 LED driver channels in a common Anode configuration
- Up to 3 boards can be added to a single stack 1
- Independent PWM dimming of each channel with 4096 steps
- Support for a wide range of LED’s and input voltages
- User fitted current limiting resistor (Either through hole or surface mount)
- Common anode voltage passthrough to simplify wiring.
- Multiple power inputs to allow for easier power distribution
- Maximum total Current Rating – 120mA per channel
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 32mm high & 15mm thick
- Available with Spring loaded connectors or optional Wago Pluggable Headers
This board is available with traditional spring connectors or with the optional Wago 733 series pluggable connectors.
Hardware Price from: US$85.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.
1 Total expansion capacity will vary depending on configuration