SimStack Output Board
The SimStack Output Board will plug directly into the SimStack Foundation board or on top of other SimStack Output Boards to provide up to 120 digital output channels per SimStack. All output channels feature 4096 steps of Pulse Width Modulation – great for dimming LED’s and incandescent bulbs.
SimStack Output Board Features:
- Plugs straight into the Foundation Board or other Output boards – no cabling required
- 16 digital outputs with PWM per board providing up to 120 total digital outputs per SimStack
- Up to 7 Output Boards can be added to a single stack 
- 3 Power inputs on the board edge – 5vDC (required), and two additional voltages (0-32vDC)
- Each channel can be independently set as switched supply or switched earth
- Each block of 4 output channels can be set to any of the supply voltages – e.g. channels 1-4 could be set to 5V, 5-8 and 9-12 could be set to 28V and channels 13-16 could be set to 12V.
- Each digital output channel provides Up to 4096 steps of Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Maximum current draw – 3A per channel and 10A per board
- Any channel can directly power a variety of outputs;
- Incandescent bulbs
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 75 mm deep and 15mm high
- Shipping weight: 120g (Approx) – Shipping weight may vary depending on order quantity and additional packaging.
 May be lower depending on attached hardware and software interface
* Prices in US$ and subject to change and do not include shipping, tax or other duty charges.