The SimStack Ground board is designed to manage the large number of ground connections found in any simulator in a simple and effective way.
Correct grounding of your DC power circuits is important and floating ground potential problems are some of the most common issues that we see in simulators. The SimStack Ground board helps to ensure that all roads lead to ground.
SimStack Ground can be mounted on top of a SimStack Foundation Board, or in any standard SimStack. The board features the same standard spring connectors found on all other SimStack products to provide quick and easy wiring solutions.
SimStack Ground Board Features
- 40 small spring loaded terminals
- Wire Size: 16 – 26 AWG
- Maximum Current: 2 Amps per terminal
- 8 large spring loaded terminals
- Wire Size: 8 – 22 AWG
- Maximum Current: 10 Amps per terminal
- Maximum total Current Rating – 40 Amps per board
- Dimensions: 160mm wide, 32mm high & 15mm thick
Hardware Price from: US$35.00*
To purchase SimStack boards, request a quote or for more information please use our Contact Us form.